Thursday 20 May 2021

Simple All Squared Away Card

 Hi Everyone,


I was fascinated by this set when I saw it in the catalogue and knew that I had to get it, it was very different to anything else that I have.  For my first play, I just wanted to see how it would look as a really simple image with no additional papers or colours etc, just the melon mambo and basic white. I love how it turned out.

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
Scraps of melon mambo and basic white card stock
Melon Mambo ink
All Squared Away stamp set
Floral Squares dies
Stampin Cut and Emboss machine
Basic rhinestones
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder

Instructions

On the long side, score the basic white card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Die cut one of the floral squares from the scrap of basic white and adhere it to a piece of melon mambo cut 1/4" bigger all round. Add a rhinestone to the centre of the flower.

Add dimensionals to the back and adhere in place on the card front  in the centre but towards the top.

Stamp the sentiment beneath the flower and add one to the inside too.

There you go, a very quick and simple card that I hope you agree looks really lovely. Watch out for many more coming with this bundle, I love it.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,

Karen X



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, just my kind of card - gorgeous colour combo and design x

    ReplyDelete