Sunday 1 March 2020

Share it on a Sunday - Punch Art Card

Hi Everyone,

Today for Share it on a Sunday, Donna, Victoria and I have made cards using punch art.  This was my choice and I thought it would be really easy, ha ha.  But I only really have flower, labels and circle punches and everything I thought of needed ovals and small hearts and things so I ended up making a vase of flowers.  The idea behind this was really just a stash busting thing, to get rid of the bits and pieces of coloured card stock that everyone has lying about in their stash.

Please also pop over to see what Donna and Victoria have made, links below:

Donna Lester
taffycrafting.blogspot.com

Victoria Littlewood
vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com

Materials

Oddments of card stock or designer series paper
Card base in a neutral colour to show off your design

I have used:

Sprig punch
Classic label punch
Medium Daisy punch
Butterfly Duet punch
Small Bloom punch
Tulip Builder punch
Itty Bitty Flower punches (retired)
Everyday Label punch
Timeless Tulip stamp set
Lovely lipstick ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Both sizes of dimensionals

Tiny gold pearls (from my stash)

Instructions

I punched out flowers of all sizes in several colours and then just played around with the layout.  I laid down the everyday label punch first to use as a vase, then added the tulips and the daisies and then built up all around them until I was happy with the design. Some I adhered direct to the card, some I put on dimensionals to lift them up.

I then punched out the small butterflies with the butterfly duet punch and dotted them around the card on mini dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment with lovely lipstick ink on a scrap of whisper white and then punched it out with the classic label punch.

Then I added some bling to the middle of all the small flowers.

I hope this card gives you some ideas and that you will have a go. It's fun and it gets rid of some of your stash!!

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX

Product List

4 comments: