Thursday 26 March 2020

Perennial Essence Fun Fold Card

Hi Everyone,

Todays fun fold card is a 'fun fold without a name'! I have seen this fold several times and it has never had a name, just 'fun fold' so if you know of a name for it, please let me know ha ha.  I saw this on the website of a US Demonstrator called Patty Bennett and I thought I would give it a go.  There is also a video tutorial over on my YouTube channel, click on the link below.

https://youtu.be/Xw0MmKDshfc

Materials

1 piece of bermuda bay card stock 5 1/2" x 10" and 1 piece 3" x 7"
1 piece of whisper white 2 3/4" x 3 1/4", 1 piece 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP - 1 piece 1 1/4" x 5 1/4", 2 pieces 4" x 5 1/4", and 1 piece 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Piece of ribbon approx 24"
Bermuda bay ink
Floral essence stamp set
Tear and tape
Multipurpose adhesive
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone folder

Instructions

On the long side, score the largest piece of card stock at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2", the smaller piece at 3 1/2", then fold and burnish the score lines.

Add dsp to the front of the card and the skinny fold over flap (I have used the reverse on the flap).

Adhere the other piece to the inside left hand side (again, I have used the reverse).

Add the smaller folded card to the front at the right hand edge,in the centre of the card.

Turn the card over and add tear and tape across the front of the small card and the back of the larger one and then adhere the ribbon to this.

Turn back to the front and add the small piece of dsp to the inside right hand piece of the small card.

Stamp a sentiment and a flower or two to the whisper white layer for the inside and adhere in place.  Then stamp a large flower on the piece for the inside of the small card and adhere in place.  Stamp the final sentiment and two flowers on the whisper white layer for the front and adhere in place over the top of the ribbon.

Fasten the ribbon on the left hand side of the card and the card is finished.  I hope you like it, I think its a pretty card and a fun 'fun fold'.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XX


Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous and I love the sentiment too. Hope you are well - stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane. We are all fine thank you, hope you and yours stay well and safe too xx

    ReplyDelete