Sunday 21 July 2019

Joining Offer, Stampin'Up Great Offer

Hi Everyone,

Not a tutorial today. I just wanted to tell you about the great joining offer that Stampin'Up have on at the moment. From 1st July - 31st August 2019, just can buy £155 worth of goods from the catalogue for just £99 and there is free shipping too.  This is an awesome offer, £56 of free stuff. You can choose anything that you want from the catalogue but I have put together a list of things that I think would make a great Starter Kit for someone who is new to papercrafting.  Check out my choices below and my video on my YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/WFZ9feug9Mw. I have made a selection of 3 x 3 cards/gift cards to illustrate what you could make on the day you get your kit.  What are you waiting for, send me a message, drop me an email, you won't regret it, its fabulous product and if you join my team you will become part of a fantastic community of like minded crafters who are all happy to encourage and help you along the way.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Karen XX

My Starter Kit


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment