Thursday 29 July 2021

Christmas Crafting Kit

 



Hi Everyone,

No project today, I'm just sharing an exciting offer to get your Christmas crafting off to a great start.  The new Mini Catalogue launches on 3rd August and is full of lovely designer series papers, ribbons and embellishments to make fabulous cards, gift bags and boxes too. 

Maybe you don't want full packs of everything - well my Christmas Supplies Kit could be what you need. 

The pack will contain:

  • 84 pieces of 6 x 6 Christmas themed designer series papers
  • 24 full A4 sheets of card stock which will co-ordinate with the designer series papers
  • 15 pieces of 6 x 6 assorted foil and velvet papers
  • 5 yards of co-ordinating ribbons
  • 1 full pack of rhinestones
  • A selection of Saleabration papers
Total price is £45.00 plus £3.00 postage (UK only I'm afraid) and payment will be via PayPal

As a THANK YOU, you will receive an EXCLUSIVE PDF with 6 Christmas project ideas for you to make from your pack and a selection of Saleabration papers will be included for you to try.

As a BONUS I will also send you a PDF for a Fun Fold Tutorial Bundle containing 30 projects that I collaborated on with Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world.

What are you waiting for, send me an email or use the Contact Me button on this page to get your name on the list and to make your payment.  As soon as the Mini Catalogue launches, I will place the order and get the packs out to you as soon as I possibly can.

If you have any queries, please just let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.

Happy crafting,

Karen X

No comments:

Post a Comment