Sunday 13 January 2019

Gingham Gala Post it Pad


Hi everyone,

Today I am taking part in the Team Scrimpy Blog Hop and the tutorial below is my entry. 



It's a cute little post it pad using my current favourite Gingham Gala DSP, I just love it. It's so versatile, it goes with lots of stamp sets as well as the Butterfly Gala which is part of the same suite.  This time I have teamed it with Daisy Delight and punched out the flower to stick to the front.

Materials

1.  1 piece of coloured cardstock (I used Granny Apple Green) 7 3/8" x 3 1/8", scored on long side          at 3 1/8", 3 1/2" and 3 7/8". Scrap of whisper white for the daisy.
2.   1 piece of Designer Series Paper (I used Gingham Gala) 2 7/8" x 2 7/8".
3.   Daisy Delight stamp set
4.   Daisy Punch
5.   Multi purpose adhesive
6.   Ink to match DSP and Memento Black for the sentiment.
7.   Dimensional (optional)
8.   Post it pad to fit (I used one from the Range 4 for £1)
9.   Sentiment
10.  Small pen to fit (the one I used is from Wilkinsons and comes in packs of 5 for £1.50)




Instructions

Cut cardstock to size and make the three scorelines, then fold and burnish.

Fold on the first scoreline and make two small cuts from the fold to the scoreline to make the tab for the pen to slide into.














Make the first fold lie flat against the back piece of card to make a book shape and glue either side of the pen tab. Make the pen tab fold outwards in the opposite direction.

Glue the back of the post it pad to the inside of the card.






Glue the chosen DSP to the front of the card.








Stamp out a daisy in the matching ink and punch it out. Stamp your sentiment directly onto the DSP at the bottom in the centre ( I used one from the Soft Sayings Card Kit) and then stick the daisy above it with a dimensional (or glue it flat, whichever you prefer).  Insert the pen and its done. A cute little pad to keep in your bag, on your desk or by the phone. 

Here are four others that I made in different colours.






Give it a try, its easy.

Happy stamping

Karen XX

Please hop along to the other videos and have a look what my talented colleagues have done.

Karen Egan - You are here
Karen McClure - https://goo.gl/T3Y5Qu
Amanda Charlesworth - https://goo.gl/53nNrr
Donna Lester - https://goo.gl/DFmMhX
Holga Hoy - https://goo.gl/TGHjKx




Product List

9 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea Karen, I love the colours of the DSP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant project Karen. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project for minimal supplies X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Project x
    Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, can I just say I love them, Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project... I don’t think I’ll ever get bored of that gingham dsp 😍 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love to see your team, I just found you gals and you all have cool ideas! I love that they all are Stampin'Up for most or the whole products and that they would make fabulous gifts. Last but not least, you all seem to love to do them and are proud of them! It shows! Good for all of you!😊 Blessings, Lee

    ReplyDelete