Friday 31 March 2023

Fancy Flora Flip Fold Card

 Hi Everyone,



Today I have made a Flip Fold card using the fabulous Fancy Flora designer series papers - I'm on a mission to get it all used up before the new catalogue begins. I did try stamping some of the flowers to go with this but decided that 'less is more' and so just let the dsp do the work.

Materials

1 piece of mint macaron card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 6" x 3 1/2", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
2 pieces of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 5 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Mint macaron ink
Artistically Inked stamp set
Two Tone Flora stamp set
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals


Instructions

On the long side score the card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make a landscape card base. On the smaller piece, score at 1/2" and fold and burnish. Adhere this piece in place on the inside of the card to form the flap.

Add the dsp to all the panels


Stamp a sentiment and some leaves on the basic white layer and add to the inside of the card.


Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of basic white and trim around it, then layer this up on a scrap of mint macaron and add to the card front and the card is complete.

I haven't added anything else, I felt that the dsp said enough so the flowers I stamped I will save for another project.

Pop over and see what Victoria has made too


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment